Saturday 31 March 2012

31032012: Follow Friday (2)


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alisoncanread.



Again sorry this wasn't posted yesterday, I was still recovering from my illness and attended college too.



Q. Do you read one book at a time or do you switch back and forth between two or more?

I've actually been good lately and read books straight the way through without swapping and changing but I know that isn't going to last because whilst doing that I've actually got 8 books that I'm currently reading I just happened to favour a few to read straight the way through. I'm mad I know!

2 comments:

  1. I also do that. Sometimes I'll start reading many different books at once, like if one of them is a leisure book, a and the other a tour/review book, or a book for school. But I like to concentrate on one at a time.

    New follower!
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower, I'm definitely a one book at a time reader, my FF

    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/feature-and-follow-friday-21.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.