Sunday 5 August 2012

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (14)

Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is a weekly event hosted by Talk Supe where you can share the books you have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews and on going events. 
(P.S. click the image to go to its Goodreads page)

Bagged (Won):
Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey and Tangled by Erica O'Rourke
(paperback, thanks to Shay for $25 voucher)

Bagged (gifted):
Brightly Burning by Mercedes Lackey
(Thank you to my lovely friend Jacob)
Brightly Burning (Valdemar)


Other News:
This week I finished Enthralled, finally, but I'm almost out of my slump. I say almost because I went and got my eyes tested and I need glasses! I knew I did, and I believe once they will arrive I'll be back to reading like usual because I wont have to keep stopping every five minutes cause my eyes are being poopey. - Lauren.

4 comments:

  1. Great Haul this week Lauren :) Witch Eyes seems like an interesting book, I was looking at it the other day on Goodreads >.< I hope you enjoy all your books :D Happy Reading!

    Neyra @ Darkest Addictions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get started on it! Enjoy your week :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your voucher, you got quality books right there.

    I missed you in this week's Vlog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....thank you for pointing that out. There was actually more videos there but they seem to have been removed o_O silly Blogspot.
      & thank you.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.