Sunday 16 September 2012

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (20)

Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is a weekly event hosted by Talk Supe where you can share the books you have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews and on going events. 
(P.S. click the image to go to its Goodreads page)

Bagged:
Believe Like a Child by Paige Dearth
Paperback, for review from Author

Later with Myself by Sheryl Sorrentino
Paperback, gift/for review from Author
This week on Northern Plunder:

In other news:
This week we were featured over at B00kR3vi3ws for her new feature "New Girl on the Blog" so you should totally go and check that out.
Its also my birthday tomorrow so I'm going to host a little giveaway and don't forget we're looking to bring on some reviewers to Northern Plunder.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, both of these books have such eye-catching covers! Gotta check 'em out.

    Also, Happy Birthday in advance =D

    Thanks for stopping by my Book Haul post.

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I agree both books sound interesting and thought provoking.

    P.S. Personally, my TBR is taller than I am. I hardly get through 75% of the books I get. I have a hoarding problem and blogging made it worse LOL. I'm working on it now though, wish me luck :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, its getting to be a serious problem :P I should probably care more than I do.

      Delete
  3. Interesting books Lauren >.< Never heard of them before but definitely gonna thrown them in the considering pile ^_^

    Neyra-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.