Sunday 23 September 2012

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (21)



Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is a weekly event hosted by Talk Supe where you can share the books you have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews and on going events. 
(P.S. click the image to go to its Goodreads page)

Bagged:
The Colour of Magic by Terry Prachett
Paperback, gifted (RAK) by Bex

End of Faith by Rena Willemin
Paperback, for review from author

Supernatural: Bobby Singer's Guide to Hunting by David Reed and The Mythology of Supernatural by Nathan Robert Brown
Birthday presents from Dad
The Colour of Magic (Discworld, #1)
End of Faith: A Novel (Children of Grace Series, #1)Supernatural: Bobby Singer's Guide to HuntingThe Mythology of Supernatural: The Signs and Symbols Behind the Popular TV Show
This week on Northern Plunder:

In other news:
Its been a slow week I know, but it was my birthday on Monday and I basically spent the whole week celebrating with my friends in a none-typical kind of way (no seriously I'm talking about Google hangouts and playing a bunch of multi-player games) excuse how lame my 19th was but I had a tonne of fun! If you want to see what my boyfriend got me check out the video below [EDIT: I keep adding in the correct video but for whatever reason its showing the wrong one so click HERE to see what I got - its Borderlands 2 not LoTR], such a good game! :D Oh and I was a feature for Follow Friday *o* don't forget we're looking to bring on some reviewers to Northern Plunder.

4 comments:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

    xoxo,
    Braine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not into RP games but I totally would consider an LOTR rp game. Sweet box set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. End of Grace sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.