Sunday 14 October 2012

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (24)


Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is a weekly event hosted by Talk Supe where you can share the books you have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews and on going events. 
(P.S. click the image to go to its Goodreads page)

Bagged:
Against All Odds
Paperback copy won thanks to Aliaa, also she sent loads of wonderful goodies too!
Against All Odds

This week on Northern Plunder:
Book Tour Review: Pledged
Wishlist Wednesday
In Other News:
Now I've gotten back into the flow of college I've got a few vlogs planned and one or two that have been requested by some friends so hopefully I can get a few recorded this week!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, lucky you for wining :) I've never one anything... :(
    Nice goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning all the nice goodies.

    Must admit that I haven't heard of this book, but it'll be great to find out more when you've read and reviewed it.

    Enjoy your reads and thanks for popping round to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you won! I also have an ecopy of the book and I know Aliaa well, she's so great!! ^^

    Here's my post

    ReplyDelete
  4. What awesome goodies :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely swag. Hey I miss Mia! I hope she's well - Braine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul. Love the swag. Who doesn't want some awesome swag.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.