Sunday 3 February 2013

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (40)

Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is a weekly event hosted by Talk Supe where you can share the books you have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews and on going events. 

Bought:
Intangible by J Meyers
I caved, I bought a book, but I see this as okay because I promised myself to buy it with my Christmas money and I just got a little delayed in ordering it!
Yes! Look what has arrived #jmeyers #intangible #bookSuper big thanks to J Meyers c: #book #bookmarks #signedFirst person outside the UK Yessss :3
Intangible (Intangible, #1)

Bagged:
Scarlette by Davonna Jurdge, Finding Jesse: A Mystery Romance by Eve Paludan and Dark Light by S.L. Jennings
Amazon freebies, can't help it. It's a very bad addiction. Stop Lauren, stop!

ScarletteFinding Jessie: A Mystery RomanceDark Light (The Dark Light Series, #1)
Once Beauty Twice Beast, Moon and Madly, Rumpelstein and Jawigi by Cameron Jace (The Grimm Diaries Prequels 7-10)
I couldn't resist after reading the first 6, I had to get my hands on these from the Amazon kindle lending library and the covers aren't on Goodreads yet.

Fields of Elysium by A.B. Whelan
I received this for review from the author herself! Eep.
Fields of Elysium


This week on Northern Plunder:
Review: Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
Wishlist Wednesday
January Wrap Up
Movies: Hit or Miss



Hope everyone had a good first month. I almost have my portfolio completed for my interviews and almost all my work is up to date so everything is going well there. I have a lot to read as always which is great, but I keep struggling with what I want to pick next, how do you pick what book to read next?

6 comments:

  1. Oh pretty, I love the Intangible Bookmarks! They're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :D I never have any book marks so this is great.

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed Intangible. I hope you love it as much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scarlet looks pretty interesting. Your reason for buying a book is perfectly acceptable!! haha. Hope you enjoy your books!

    Thanks for stopping by my Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did your copy of Intangible come with a note from the author? How special!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.