Saturday 2 March 2013

February Wrap Up


February Wrap Up:
Challenges
I've been in a reading slump for most of February which has been pretty upsetting but I did read a few books, and I've had three out of four of my university interviews so hopefully I can get back into the roll of blogging more frequently once the last one is out of the way. I've posted for a lot of tours this month though to make up for my lack of willingness to write reviews whilst I get my university stuff out of the way. My aim is to catch up on reviews throughout the next month.

Total: 4 / 10

Total: 3 / 6

Total: 11 / 16

TBR Reading Challenge
1. Extras by Scott Westerfeld [review]
2. Pandora Hearts Volume 2 by Jun Mochizuki
3. Vampires Werewolves Zomvies Compendium Monstrum by Bruce Waldman
4. Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life by Bryan Lee O'Malley
5. Lost at Sea by Bryan Lee O'Malley [review]
6. Word and Breath by Susannah Noel
7. Princess by Courtney Cole
Total: 7 / 20

(Ongoing) Millionaire Challenge:
16,865 pages down!

A-Z Book Challenge:
A - Ashes to Ashes and Cinder to Cinder 25.01
B - Beauty Never Dies 25.01
E - Extras 08.01
L - Ladle Rat Rotten Hut 26.01
M - Mary Mary Quite Contrary 28.01
O - Once Beauty Twice Beast 04.02
P - Pandora Hearts, #2 08.01
S - Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life 13.01
U - The Unwords 03.01
V - Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies Compendium Monstrum: From the Papers of Herr Doktor Max Sturm & Baron Ludwig Von Drang 09.01
W - Warm Bodies 12.01
Total: 11 / 26

Shelf Stacking
Grabbed a much smaller amount of books this month.