Saturday 30 July 2016

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged (85)

Bought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Talk Supe is a weekly meme where you can share your book haul, ongoing events and news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
Please Note: All images link back to their GR pages.

 
New Books
I've just given up doing this weekly or fortnightly because I'm being super great and not getting books, or many. So just going to keep posting these whenever I have a few books. After reading an ecopy of Unwind and loving it so much, I ordered myself the full dystology with the prettiest covers. I also got The Rift Uprising and We Awaken for review!
Unwind (Unwind, #1) UnWholly (Unwind, #2) UnSouled (Unwind, #3) UnDivided (Unwind, #4) 
We Awaken The Rift Uprising (The Rift Uprising Trilogy #1)
Recently on Northern Plunder
Upcoming on Northern Plunder
Review: Unwind by Neal Shushterman
Review: Rebel of the Sands
Lauren's Progress
Read in 2016: 16 / 30
Unwind by Neal Shushterman
Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
Girl Hearts Girl by Lucy Sutcliffe
Low by Rick Remender

Currently Reading:
The Giver by Lois Lowry
The Dark World by S.C. Parris
News from Lauren
I'm so sleepy, I'm quickly typing this up before I go to bed. I've been awake for 19 hours oops. Anyway its been a busy week and I've started volunteering at a charity bookshop and done a lot of other job related things. Hopefully there will be some good new next week.

On top of this I read a bunch of cool books :) Definitely worth checking out.
 
Please note that I've implemented a new drop down menu at the top but some pages are still in progress so the links haven't been added yet!

2 comments:

  1. What's a dystology?

    Oh gosh, I hope you gets lots of rest to recharge for the coming week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.